i2VW (Virtual Reality) Experience
This successful event introduced virtual workplaces as the natural evolution of 3D CAD/BIM and provided an opportunity for the attendees to personally experience this new technology.
The first of three planned for the Kingdom, introduced virtual workplaces as the natural evolution of 3D CAD/BIM and provided an opportunity for the attendees to personally experience this new technology. We presented i2VW’s as a platform to address the increasing functional and technical requirements of the A/E/C community and a proactive way to participate in the fourth industrial revolution (IR4.0)…a concept at the heart of innovation and progress today.
What’s Beyond 3D CAD and BIM?
- If your focus is on construction documents, then BIM provides the ability to quickly and efficiently build the digital model of the ‘workplace or world’…and do so directly in 3D
- If your interest is in visualizing your building information model (BIM), then the one-step conversion to Unity provides immersion…the ability to be virtually inside, and to visually experience the workplace or ‘world’, and
- If you want to extend its useful life and value and do something more with your BIM, then i2VWTM provides true interactivity…the ability to interact, to learn, to practice, and to communicate in real time while virtually inside the workplace or ‘world’.
What is i2VWTM?
- i2VW’s are visually realistic recreations of physical spaces ‘in-world’ that are truly experienced in real time using an avatar (a graphical, visual representation of each participant)
- i2VW’s leverage the concept of experiential learning…learning by doing, to provide a cost-effective, platform agnostic (PC and Mac), low risk, environmentally benign, and completely integrated product solution for most training requirements
- i2VW’s are our service offering framework for Virtual Reality (VR), Virtual Worlds (VW), Augmented Reality (AR), Mixed Reality (MR) and Serious Games.